What we do?
-Business Structure ,Business Licenses
-Local partner, sponsor (local agent )
-Office and furniture
-Branches and Representative Offices
-Immigration and Visa Process
-Emirates ID Card
Within 8 working days you can start up your business in UAE
We can help by evaluating your ideas and providing you with the knowledge to develop them into a feasible business
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business
• Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank/potential investors.
• Assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance.
• Help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts.
• Obtain the necessary finance that you require for you or your business: invoice factoring, overdrafts, loans, mortgages and leasing.
• Set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements.